Santa Clara Trenchless Sewer Repair
For reliable Santa Clara trenchless sewer repair and replacement services, you can always count on us here at Marti’s Plumbing Service. We have decades of trenchless experience, and we’re always standing by to give you a helping hand. From your initial inspection to using your new sewer line for the first time, we have you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us for fast, reliable, and affordable Santa Clara trenchless sewer services today!
What is Trenchless Sewer Repair in Santa Clara?
Santa Clara, trenchless sewer replacement and repair services, are the same thing as conventional sewer services. However, trenchless services work without the need for unsightly trenches to access the sewer line. Instead, in trenchless sewer repair, our plumbers need only dig two small access holes to repair or replace a section of your sewer line. The lack of necessary trenches is why trenchless sewer repair is also commonly referred to as no-dig sewer repair.
To clear things up a little further, the Santa Clara trenchless sewer replacement process is as follows:
- First, we dig two small access holes at the beginning and end of the section of the sewer line that needs repair or replacement.
- Next, our plumbers run a boring drill through the pipe to clear tree roots and to clear the walls of the sewer line of any obstructions.
- Third, we insert a resin-soaked CIPP liner into the freshly bored pipe.
- Then, we inflate the liner and leave the CIPP material to cure in place.
- After the liner cures (takes a few hours), our plumbers fill the access holes, and your new sewer line is ready for use!
When is Trenchless Sewer Replacement in Santa Clara Necessary?
Knowing when it’s time for trenchless sewer replacement in Santa Clara doesn’t have to be a headache-inducing experience. To make things a little easier, our team of trenchless plumbers has put together a list of common plumbing problems that you can solve through trenchless sewer repair or replacement services. That list is as follows:
- Persistent clogs or drain obstructions
- Tree root intrusions and obstructions
- Bellied or otherwise compromised sewer lines
- Flooding and/or sewage seeping into your lawn or yard
Contact Us for Santa Clara Trenchless Sewer Repair Services Today
Well, there you go. Now you have a full understanding of both what trenchless sewer repair is and the process behind it. You should also understand when trenchless sewer repair or replacement services are most likely needed. So, if you think you may need help with your sewer line, then please don’t hesitate to contact us here at Marti’s Plumbing Service. Remember, when it comes to fast, reliable, and affordable Santa Clara trenchless sewer replacement, we’re always the company to call!