Milpitas Water Heaters
For services for Milpitas water heaters, including repair, replacement, and installation, you can always count on Marti’s Plumbing Service. Each of our plumbers has the experience, training, knowledge, and state licensing to handle any water heater job they come across. We’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you’ve been on the lookout for help with your Milpitas water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule an inspection or service call today!
The Two Types of Water Heaters in Milpitas
When it comes to water heaters in Milpitas, you’re likely to come across one of these two types:
- Conventional Water Heaters (Tanked): These water heaters heat water using natural gas, propane, or electricity and then store the hot water in a large storage tank. Traditional water heaters are, by far, the most common type of water heater in the area. Typically, conventional water heaters work best in homes and businesses that go through more than forty gallons of hot water every day.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters also heat water using electricity, natural gas, or propane. However, they do not store hot water in a storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters heat water instantaneously and on an on-demand basis. Due to their lack of capacity, tankless water heaters are best when used in homes and businesses that go through fewer than forty gallons of hot water every day.
Do You Need Milpitas Water Heater Repair?
Wondering when to contact us for water heater repair in Milpitas? Well, to help you know when to contact our Milpitas water heater repair professionals a little easier, here is a list of the signs of typical water heater troubles:
- No hot water
- Your hot water smells or tastes funny
- Rusty or cloudy-colored hot water
- You hear loud noises coming from your water heater
- A leak forms in the tank (or anywhere on the water heater if you have a tankless model)
Is It Time for Milpitas Water Heater Replacement?
Do you think it might be time for Milpitas water heater replacement? To help, our plumbers have put together a list of common reasons to consider water heater replacement in Milpitas:
Age: If your water heater is more than ten years old, then it’s probably time for water heater replacement in Milpitas.
Efficiency: If you wish to upgrade to a more energy-efficient model of water heater, then consider contacting us to schedule an estimate for replacement work.
Capacity: If you’ve remodeled your home or added more family members, then you’ll want to upgrade the size of your water heater.
Contact Us For Help With Your Milpitas Water Heaters Today
Here at Marti’s Plumbing Service, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your Milpitas water heater needs. From simple repairs and maintenance to replacement and installation, we have you covered. So, if you’ve been looking for a fast, reliable, and affordable water heater service company, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us to schedule a water heater inspection or service call today!